About Weiss Law Center
Victoria Renee Weiss is a solo practitioner attorney representing clients in South Georgia in Family law, Bankruptcy, and Personal Injury matters . Her practice is focused on protecting the best interest of her clients and their families.
Office History & Philosophy
Her concentration is on the legal issues that effect you personally. Victoria began practice in 1983 and has always focused on all aspects of Family law, Bankruptcy, and Personal injury matters. She is known as a problem solver. Her concentration is on the legal issues that effect you personally.
The Law Office of Victoria Renee Weiss focuses on:
- Child Custody Arrangements (Parenting Plans and Time Sharing)
- Child Support
- Spousal Support (Alimony)
- Division of Assets and Debts
- Bankruptcy ( Chapter 7, 11 & 13)
- Personal injury/Workers Compensation
- Business Consultations & Development
Murray State University, B.A. 1972
Economics , Mathematics
Nova University Law School, 1980
Fort Lauderdale, Florida J.D.
- Systems Analyst/Planner - Kendall Company
- Labor Relations - General Motors
- Second Lieutenant - United States Army